I realize now offering lots of different formats for our mystery party game kits (e.g., mini, standard, play and “meet and mingle”) has made buying a kit confusing. I apologize for this.
I have spent the past month or so coming up with a totally new format that will replace all the current formats. I have started by putting Who Stole The Cookies? in this format. Click to see a sample of the new format here.
The main features of the new format are:
- The base kit is a play for 8 guests ($24.95), but you can buy additional character descriptions, dress suggestions and name tags.
- You have more than 16 guests, you can use the same base kit as a “meet and mingle” kit where everyone mingles and talks about their Cookies clue(s) and then hears some Reports. You can have up to 104 guests with the same kit.
- The additional characters are in sets of 8 males or 8 females for $3.95. The name tags are now designed to be printed on Avery stickers.
- The base kit is also available with all female suspects. And you can add extra characters and have an all girl party for up to 56 girls/ladies.
- You can also use the same base kit for a quick 30-40 minute party or school classroom activity by skipping Acts Two and Three and just doing Act One and reading out the Reports.
- Most of the clues are now shorter (so easier to read). And so are the character descriptions which in the past were a bit lengthy for this particular kit.
- The base kit is downloadable as one zipped file. A printed boxed kit version will also be available soon.
I would love to hear what you think of the new format and whether you would like me to redo all our kits to be in this format. Please just comment below with any feedback you may have. Thanks so much!
Extra services now available
Ask for a quote if you need help with the following services:
- Writing a custom mystery game
- Changing a mystery game
- Sending invitations
- Gathering RSVPs
- Finding a venue
- Finding a caterer
- Printing the mystery kit
- Preparing props
- Preparing a crime scene
- Providing costumes
- Hosting the game.
Our ongoing competitions
We didn’t have any entrants in our ongoing competitions so there are prizes sitting unclaimed.
Often people find it hard to get permission signatures from people at the party later on. If you think you might be taking some great photos, please download the permission form so you can get it signed at the party and then scan it in and email it to us with your photo competition entry. Or you can take a photo of it after it is signed and email it that way.
Thanks for being part of the mystery!
All the best
Director – Merri Mysteries Inc