Halloween is coming up at the end of October. If you’re looking for a way to add some excitement to your Halloween party this year, consider hosting a mystery party!
Here are ten reasons why mysteries are great for Halloween parties:
- They’re great for small or large groups. Whether you have a group of close friends or want to invite the whole neighborhood over, we have mystery party game kits for 8 to 16 guests or up 100+ guests.
- Our mystery games require minimal setup.
- They’re perfect for all ages. Whether you’re looking for a party for the kids or something adults will enjoy, we’ve got you covered.
- You can play them again and again. Once you’ve played one of our murder mystery games, feel free to play it again – they’re just as fun the second (or third, or fourth…) time around with a different set of friends.
- If you’re not a fan of Halloween, no problem – we have mystery party game kits to fit any party theme.
- They’re a great way to get people talking. At a mystery party, everyone has to interact with each other in order to solve the crime. This is a great way to get people out of their comfort zones and talking to new people.
- They’re perfect for parties with a mix of people who know each other and people who don’t. They are the perfect icebreaker.
- You can be as creative as you want in making your costume and saying your lines.
- They’re affordable. Our mystery games start at just $24.95, making them a great option for anyone on a budget.
- You can host a classic “murder mystery” or a “mystery that isn’t a murder”.
So what are you waiting for? Get your mystery party prep started today!
Looking for the perfect murder mystery game to host this Halloween? Here are some good choices for Halloween parties: Celebrity Celebrations or The Superhero Mystery or Mystery In The Library. Whichever one you choose, your friends and family will scream (not from horror) but from delight.
Need more help? See our Halloween Party Tips.