The Search For The Truth
A group is attending a Christian camp. They find that they are not only on a search for their own personal truth, but also the truth in relation to a crime they didn't think could ever happen – the poisoning of camp leader, Peter Stein.
This is a Christian mystery dinner party game. It was written with the assistance of a youth pastor in the US and was loosely based on real teenagers. There are some references to Biblical stories. However, all our kits are great for Church fund raisers and youth camps.
This kit can also be enjoyed by non-Christians.
Biblical stories referred to in the mystery
Abel was killed by Cain because Cain didn't value God's love. This story is covered in the Book of Genesis in the Bible.
The handwriting on the wall is mentioned in The Book of Daniel in the Bible. King Belshazzar and his guests didn't know what it meant. Only Daniel could read the writing. It told that they would be punished because they were drinking from golden cups stolen from the temple.
"The burning bush" is mentioned in the Book of Genesis in the Bible. This is when God captured Moses' attention by presenting him with a burning bush. It was then that God spoke to him.
Versions and samples:
- Standard (mystery not murder) for 8, 9 (5f4m), 10, 11 (6f5m), 12 and 13 to 16 guests ($29.95):
- Standard (murder mystery) for 8, 9 (5f4m), 10, 11 (6f5m), 12 and 13 to 16 guests guests ($29.95):
- Large Standard (mystery not murder & murder mystery versions) for 13 to 30 guests guests ($39.95):
- Play (mystery not murder) for 13-16 guests ($29.95):
- Meet and mingle (murder mystery) for 17-30 guests ($39.95):
For more details on "What They've Said", "Characters" and so on, see the Product Description section of the version you are interested in.